When using the Hay Fever Relief App, there are a set of terms & conditions that you must accept before using some of our services. Please read these carefully before use.
Information we collect:
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
“Personal Data” is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual user. This may include your precise location data and your symptom data.
“Other Information” is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples include age, gender, browser and operating system, time spent using our Services, and webpages visited. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our community as a whole use our Services and constantly tune, enhance, innovate and build products and services to reflect the needs of hay fever sufferers. When you are using a mobile device, we also collect and use your Apple Identifier for Advertising “IDFA” and Google Advertising ID “AAID” to recognise your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These number values are not permanently tied to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset it through your device settings.
Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make an account, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you create an account with us, we collect registration and demographic details (.e.g., name, username and password, email address, credit card details)
- When you use or interact with our Services, we collect Personal Data such as symptom data and location data.
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information.
- When you shop or browse online, we collect purchase and browsing data.
- When you shop in-store, we may collect contact and purchase information.
- When we provide you access to third-party products and services.
How we use Personal Data:
Hay Fever Relief uses the data we collect to operate our business, advertise and provide our services, improve services, develop new services, and to improve and personalise your experiences interacting with us. We also use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to deliver the best information we can provide to you.
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate our business and provide our services to hay fever sufferers worldwide.
- Personalise experiences on our services, better understand our users and gain user insights to help improve our services.
- Provide you with access to third-party products and services.
- Support research and academic research.
- Address security issues and to resolve disputes.
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests.
Hay Fever Relief is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use technical and organisational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorised access, theft, and loss. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
Hay Fever Relief will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Third parties we don’t own or control.
Hay Fever Relief does not sell Personal Data to third parties. We may provide aggregate information to our partners and other third parties in a way that does not identify you. For example, we may use our analysis of common symptom patterns to help improve our treatment plans.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Updating your personal information:
If you want to update or modify your registered details at any time, you may inform us of any changes in your personal information, and we will update or modify your personal information accordingly.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
– Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com
– Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
– and we will remove you from all correspondence.
– MedApp Limited
Hay Fever Relief
Dublin, Dublin 4
Changes to this Statement
Last Edited on 2017-04-11